Tuesday 1 September 2009

Exciting News!!!!

I've been bursting excitement since late last night and I wanted to share my good news! I've been picked to be on The Quixotic Paperie Design Team! I am absolutely thrilled! I am soooo grateful for this wonderful opportunity!

The other permanent design team member picked was Judy. Me and Judy are joining:

and of course Elaine (the owner)

and these lovely ladies have been picked to be guest designers each for one month :


What a wonderful start to September! I can't wait to get started!

If you haven't checked out Quixotic Paperie then please pop along, the products are beautiful and all at excellent prices. A feature I particuarly like is the shipping is calculated according to the weight of things in your basket-really fair! I hate it when there's a flat rate shipping and you only want tiny things like charms!

Thank you sooooo much Elaine for picking me and to Kim and Carole as I know they helped in the selection too:) Have a wonderful day everyone! I for one shall be grinning like a loon! Huggles xxx

24 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations woohooo Rowena.
    Your projects here are stunning and looking forward to seeing more.
    hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation hun, well deserved in my opinion, you must be so excited :) cant wait to see all your gorgeous DT creations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I wondered when you mentioned Elaine's papers last night! Congratulations Rowena Elaine's picked well :) Look forward to seeing your lovely creations
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely can't wait to work with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations. Quite an honour. Look forward to seeing your contributions.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Congratulations! I'm so excited to get to know you and the other girls better :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rowena, how cool is that! You're so talented, you certainly will be a great asset to their team! An excellent way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done you! Elaines shop is dangerous, tooooo many nice things!

    I also noticed you won sumfink on la la land blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many congrats on your DT position. I look forward to working with you as a guest.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rowena~ CONGRATULATIONS hun! I am so excited for you! I can definitely see why you were chosen! I can't wait to work with you (as I was chosen for a guest designer)! YAY!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoooo huge congrat's to you.
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of congratulations Ro you so deserve your creations are amazing.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome news Rowena! Elaine is wonderful, I'm sure she'll be fun to work with! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. BIG BIG congratulation Carole, i sooo look forward to working along with you on the team :) :)

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  15. eeeeek sorry i meant Rowena, no idea where my head is today, sorry about that hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is wonderful news and a HUGE Congratulations and why wouldn't they want to have you aboard, your work is always amazing, blows me away in more ways than one, they are onto a fantastic thing asking you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fab news hun, you are on some brill DT's.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations hun! I am sooooo pleased for you!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!!! That is so fabulous! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful news darling. Woo hoo
    Congratulations.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry for my late comment Rowena.
    Many congratulations on joining the DT at QP...I know exactly how excited you feel...I was just the same when Elaine asked me!
    Look forward to working with you.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats!! That's wonderful news, I knew your talent couldn't be contained for long :) xox~Jeni

    ReplyDelete