Monday 8 March 2010

Puppy Dog Tails...


Evening all! Hope the start to your week has been a good one! Thought Spring was on its way but its gone all chilly again here. At least its not snow though right?! Been playing this evening with some more of the fantastic Diane Duda digi stamps from Sugar Nellie, this one is calledPuppy Dog Tails, and the beauty is you can be colouring in right away! These boy images by Diane are my absolute favourite images for boys-they're so fun, and real too! Hopefully Leo won't ever bring a snake home though!

What do you think to the papers I've used?! I'm in love! Elaine has just started stocking Crate Paper at Quixotic Paperie and these used on my card today are from the Brook Collection Kit, the quality is just fantastic-and they're double sided and a great weight-like cardstock. You can check out all the Crate Paper goodies here.

As usual I've used my copics to colour, and distress ink in china blue around the edges of the image and finished off with machine stitching. The clear worded ribbon I got from a show a couple of years ago-wish I knew who made it as its slowly running out! Here's an image close-up:~
I'm going to enter this card over Sketch Saturday-fab sketch yet again this week! Am also entering at Allsorts who have a mens theme this week, Pollycraft who want to see distressing (I did ink distressing) and a digi, Paperplay who have a just because theme.

Thats it from me today-thanks so much for popping by and for any comments you leave-I love reading them and love popping over to your blogs to check out what you've been upto! xxx

18 comments:

  1. Hi Rowena,
    This card has beautiful papers and colours. I love the stitching and your use of the buttons. The image is sweet and so well done.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Rowena. Lovely colouring and fab papers (thanks for the heads-up on Quixotic stocking Crate - I love their new collections).

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card - so very cool!!!

    I could be wrong - but if that was the Extreme Boy line (the clear ribbon) - then it was made by Junkitz. (They're no longer around.)

    I think this is it (you can still find it on eBay):
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Junkitz-Extreme-Boy-4x3-yard-Transparency-Ribbons-06280_W0QQitemZ370337803834QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20100220?IMSfp=TL1002201610005r23653

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card
    Rowena
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card and gorgeous papers and fabulous colouring,thank you for joining us at pollycraft

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this card darling, these new images are FAB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card.......I love those papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful crafting lovely work thanks for joining paperplay

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Rowena, love it. Fab image and amazing colouring.

    Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay again this week and especially as it was my first time setting the challenge - a big thank you from me. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Couldn't help but stop by the CraftyPagan, although i must admit i am working my through all of them. Great card, Diana's little boy if i'm not mistaken, forgive me i see you've put that in your post but with so many Pollycraft entries i'm just looking at cards. Great colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to get this stamp, what you have done with it has made it a "need". Wonderful card, love the design paper.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great "boys" card Rowena! Love the papers and the image is so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic boys card! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card Rowena, perfect for a lad and great distressing.

    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Ro, how you doing? Just love this card, those papers work beautifully. Sorry I've not been around much I've been the worst blog hopper ever :( Hope you are having a good week. Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning male card fab image love the papers and the buttons look great ...x

    Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank You, i've missed seeing your blog and all the great creations, this rocks I love the image and colours!

    ReplyDelete