Sunday 27 September 2009

Sugar Nellie DT Card-More Autumn Fun

Evening lovely crafty friends! Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend! I've had a good one myself, nothing particuarly special happened, just had fun with Leo, nice to just have a bit of lazy weekend isn't it sometimes! I actually finished today's card last night but have had a right palava getting piccies, they all seemed to come out funny till late this afternoon.

On todays card I've used another cutie from the Autumn Kit by Sugar Nellie, ahhh I love it so much! Have had such fun playing with my dt kit you wouldn't believe! Have also used 2 of the accessory stamps that come in the kit on the insides of the card to match the front-I've used the little squirrel and the acorns. Now it's a bit a treat to see the insides of my cards (see pics below) cos tis a rare event that I photograph them, often because it takes me so long to do the front that I end up doing the insides either when they get sold or wing their way to a friend or something:) Since it is all decorated inside, I shall enter it over at Creative Card Crew who as luck would have it want to see the inside decoration of our cards, and at Allsorts as their challenge theme this week is Autumn, also PaperPlay Challenges want to see spots and me thinks the polka dot paper I used will fit nicely! The layout of my card is courtesy of the sketch inspiration over at Friday Sketchers-loved it!



Stuff: Sugar Nellie Autumn Kit available here coloured with copics, Cosmo Cricket Early Bird paper stack, jute ribbon from here, bling from stash, flower handmade from same paper stask, button from here, raffia from local hardware store, core'dinations cardstock, distress ink in frayed burlap, sewing machine

I missed out on going to Ally Pally this weekend but I am going to the NEC in November, so give me a shout if you're going, would be great to say hi! I'm saving up my pennies to go so I can have a big splurge-sooo can't wait! Well am gonna pop off now and do some crafting:) Have a lovely evening. Huggles xxx

P.S. Don't forget to enter my blog candy!

38 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card. The layout is fabulous and you've coloured the image so well. Fantastic inside too. Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Debbie - you have so much patience what with the sewing and the inside pages - I must try harder. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, love the rich and warm tones

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card Rowena. Love these new Autumn / fall stamps. Gorgeous papers as well! Must get mine inked up! Just got home this morning after a wonderful 2 week in Mexico, the 10 hour flight as left me a little tired though and lots of unpacking washing to do. Hopefuly might get some time tomorrow for a play wiht my new DT package!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rowena
    your card is stunning,i do love the pape's you have used,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovelyyyyy card! the design paper is so pretty.. xx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do love these stamps, they are just gorgeous, I love how you colour your images Rowena and fab papers you have used. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rowena this is gorgeous hun, love the funky papers and your colouring is stunning as always
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love it. I love these papers and you have a wonderful job with the inside too.

    Had a great weekend being our version of the 'super bowl' here in Australia on saturday and then a very lazy one yesterday watching Ben 10 with the boys all afternoon LOL.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Rowena! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I do love this one girl! It is super! Love those very gorgeous papers and wonderful layout! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card. Such gorgeous rich colours, a fantastic image and great layout.

    Love your flower!

    Thanks for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rowena, I love this!The bold red makes my day, and that flower you made is darling :) I always love looking at your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a pretty card! I love the image and I love all the embellishments you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is delish.. gorgoeus colour combo. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OOoh Ro...this is gorgeous...LOVE your colouring and the papers are soooo yummy! bx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Rowena.

    Gorgeous card. Love the colours you have chosen to use and the image is super.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, Rowena - this is gorgeous. Beautiful image (love your shadows at the bottom of each figure), yummy papers (especially the spotty one!!!).

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card and I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another lovely card Rowena! This is fab hunny and I love the papers! MUST have those! You are so good to use all those beautiful papers on every card and not hoard them like the rest of us do! LOL! Beautiful image and coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your card. It's just beautiful. The image, colours and papers - gorgeous

    Thaks for playing whit us at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Rowena
    Stunning card - love the flower!!
    Super colour choice.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is beautiful I love the mix of design papers you have used

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous cards Rowena! I love the Sugar Nellie one, and the paper you've used is scruptious! Hugs Shelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning card, I love the stitching and beautiful papers. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  26. such a stunning card, these sugar nellies are lovely and the papers and layout are gorgeous hun. Shame you missed out on ally pally i went on saturday was FAB :) wish I was going to NEC !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your creativity always leaves me in awe hun!
    I missed Ally Pally too - will seriously think about NEC, just the chance to meet fellow bloggers is a huge lure :)

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful Ro, I just love the papers. I do hope you feel better soon. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous!!! Love what you've done with this one (well, I always love what you do!).

    ReplyDelete
  30. More CraftyPagan paper magic, love this. The image is precious and coloured so wonderfully and the papers are soooo lush and used perfectly. Great stuff, of course!! I love squirrels, I think I "NEED" this image.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Rowena - a truly scumptious card. Love the colouring, and those papers are gorgeous. Fabulous!
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. oh woow your card is stunning so fresh and bright.i love visiting your blog
    have a great day love tracey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love what you did with the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love what you did with the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your colouring is amazing! Loving that dp and the image from Sugar Nellies is as cute as can be! ;O) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along at Friday Sketchers this week! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow!! Your blog rocks! Stunning cards. I'm in awe.....
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my log :o)
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete