Saturday 30 January 2010

Little Boy Blue

Evening all! Am properly back now! All broadbanded up and everything, have missed you guys! Did anyone else wake up to some snow today? I know there's quite a lot in Scotland, usually I love snow but I think I got my fill at the beginning of the month! Ooo before I get chatting about my card just wanted to say a HUGE Congratulations to Gayle who has given birth to a beautiful baby girl!

My card today is using another cutie from the baby collection from Sugar Nellie called Callum, he's adorable right?! Perfect for little boys birthdays or even new baby cards! I decided to go quite simple with my embellishments and layout-I used some MME papers from the Abbey Road collection with matching lace. The little chipboard car is from a fab chipboard sheet by Cosmo Cricket and the little stars are Tim Holtz grunge pieces which I painted with Shimmerz in gold glimmer. Here's a close-up~

Am going to enter this card over at Simon Says Challenge who want to see baby cards, and A Spoonful of Sugar who want us to freestyle. Right am off to ink up my gorgeous New Manga stamps from Sugar Nellie! Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you might leave!

9 comments:

  1. ooo this is beautiful sweetie, wonderful papers and embellies and such a cute image which has been coloured wonderfully :)


    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW, what a cutie!!! Very, very nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable,fab colours and details.....I love it!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card Ro! I just love Callum, he's such a sweetie!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card Rowena :) Perfect sentiment and accents. Thanks for your sweet comment - no worries about the card...I know you've been pretty busy over the past month!
    Have a great Sunday.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little sweetie!!! Gorgeous little boy card! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little guy IS gorgeous, Rowena! Love the way you colored him. I love the simplicity of the card - you have great versatility in crafting! I love the other card yesterday I think it was - with the collage of papers - I would love to do that myself and have it come out looking as beautiful as yours did! Glad you're all settled. I guess we're tired of the rain like you all with the snow...haha - the weather still wins though. Oh well! Fun crafting weather, I suppose! Take care. Thanks for stopping by my blog - it's always a thrill to hear from you my dear!
    Hugs!
    ~Terry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, he is adorable. A really sweet card
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete