Sunday, 25 July 2010

Quixotic Challenge-DT Creation

Afternoon everyone! Hope you're all well and have had a lovely weekend so far-it's still quite hot here in the UK so we've been enjoying the sunshine:)

This week over at Quixotic Challenges Kim Costello (PaperBabe) picked the fab thme of 'miniatures' so you could make teeny note cards, alter a small box, maybe decorate a matchbox....lots of possibilities! I decided to make some tags:) I have just been loving the new Whimsy Stamps Release and I used the Whimsy Birthday Letter Seals-aren't they awesome! If you're in the UK/Europe you can get all your Whimsy from Quixotic Paperie or if you're in the USA order directly from Whimsy.

I'm going to enter them at Creative Inspirations-anything goes.

I'll be back probably tomorrow with another Whimsy creation to share! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Rowena,
    Fabulous wee tags. They are absolutely stunning. I love them.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovin all these new Whimsey stamps - just need to get myself some money to buy them !!! These are just gorgeous Ro.

    Hugs,

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are AWESOME WOW I LOVE the purple ribbon!!!! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Rowena! Love the vintage tags and they look so good with the purple ribbon!
    Gorgeous,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete