Friday 17 September 2010

Autumn Notebooks

Evening/Morning guys!! Wanted to pop by and show a relatively new make:)

When I got some yummy new Basic Grey papers from Elaine-the Pyrus pack to be exact, I had to make some more altered notebooks for My Etsy Shop, and well, one for me too cos they're too cute! Look how yummy these papers are!!!!

Inside:
Reverse:

If you fancy grabbing one for yourself or for a gift you can get it here.

Ooooo yesterday I was featured on the Storque Blog in ETSY Finds!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! You can see my I Dare You Cupcake Toppers in the ETSY Finds featured HERE and if you've never stopped by Etsy before I hope you'll find something new and cool in the feature and maybe do a bit of Halloween or Christmas shopping and support the handmade community:)

Thanks for stopping by!! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment