Tuesday 24 May 2011

Oh Alice!

Don't forget to Enter My Blog Candy!

Good morning! Hope your week is off to a good start! Popped along to show you a make made with the gorgeous new Stamping Bella-Christy Croll image Alice (just been re-stocked too!). I really love her style of images so just had to have a play with this one! She has been coloured with copics.

I decided instead of going down the traditional route of turning her into quite a girly Alice I'd go a bit dark;) so out came the Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland papers (LOVE these!). I cut up the playing cards to make them into an embellishment which are the Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland pack.

I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: Make it Mondays (anything goes).

This card will be added to My Etsy Shop in this Section shortly.

That's it from me today! Rowena xx

4 comments:

  1. Hello Rowena.Quite a delightful creation .Love the paper and cut out cards as embellishing .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very adorable! love the Dark looking Alice! The papers are lovely too! I saw your card over at the Make It Monday blog.
    Hugs, Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i love the dark colours - so rich
    Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
    Lisa x
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete