Saturday 16 May 2009

Friday Sketchers and Cute Card Thursday


My dad wanted me to make a card for his sister-in-law's 60th next month so I've used the sketch over at Friday Sketchers which is another cracker. Will defo be using this again. Am also going to use this for Cute Card Thursday which asks for Letters and/or Numbers this week. I wanted to make a classy card that isn't 'old' because 60 is so not old now is it and she definetly looks great so this is what I came up with?! I used my new goodies that Steph sent me that I won which are gorgeous colours and another Leanne Ellis stamp. I love this one, it's very versatile isn't it. So this is what I used....

Materials: Leanne Ellis stamp for Sugar Nellie, Cloud9 papers, Prima flowers, core'dinations cardstock, cricut for numbers, BoBunny ribbon, brads from stash.

Thanks for stopping by and peeking, I love all your comments. Have a fab weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! So elegant!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and super colour combo.

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Fabulous image! Many thanks for joining the CCT challenge! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and such a cool image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right - 60 is not old really. Great card darling. I am sure your Dad's SIL will love it.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever card...love all the colors!! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers!! Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card!

    Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

    Hugs Tanja
    (GDT Friday Sketchers)

    ReplyDelete