Wednesday 2 December 2009

I heart Sugar Nellie

Hello blogging friends:) I am in love with Diane Duda's Christmas stamps-they're too cute! I love Diane's designs because simply they're so alternative and fun. This cute stamp called 'waiting for santa' is available to buy from Sugar Nellie @ funkykits here. Also have you checked out the Sugar Nellie blog? If not then you need to get over there as Karen is doing a 12 days of christmas the Sugar Nellie way and offering up sweet prizes each and every day!

Stuff: Sugar Nellie stamp designed by Diane Duda 'waiting for santa', copics to colour, kraft cardstock, cosmo cricket jolly by golly available from Quixotic Paperie here, sewing machine, shimmerz spray (to kraft and grunge shape star) in truffle here, shimmerz blingz paint in gold glimmer here (painted onto star over the truffle spritz once dry), tim holtz grunge shape (star), sentiment by stampendous, flowersoft in polar white.

I'm going to enter this for a few challenges:~

Everybody Art wants to see stitching.
Am also going to enter it over at The Pink Elephant as their theme is 'colour me wonderful'.


Here's a little close up:~


That's it from me today, off to grab some lunch! Thanks so much for popping by and any comments you might leave for me, I appreciate every one of them and love hearing from you:)

19 comments:

  1. Stunning, you do amazing work with D.Duda's stamps.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your scetch!
    Thanks for joining us at EAC.
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rowena, this IS the cutest little image; look at the doggy too - those eyes on both are so expressive. What a great design and the layout really rocks! I love that stitching - you're just so wonderful at making cards, you know! I love how beautifully you put these things together to make them such an outstanding work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I adore your card! Very unique! I love the vintage-y feel to it too!
    TFS :)
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Rowena, Love the squares, just love the patchwork look. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I heart CraftyPagan!! This is fantastic, as are all of your designs :) I think you've nailed the style of the stamps, simply alternative.. and your work with them is nothing short of spectacular, love those papers and beautiful colours!!
    Take Care,
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I was just mounting mine up on EZ last night so hope to get stamping tonight.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rowena
    A beautiful card,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love it, so special!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card. I love the image. Beautifully coloured. Love the DP and the LO.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally gorgeous Rowena, I love this card!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow hun you sure know how to make your cards pop this is brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooo such a cute card, adore that image :), you have coloured it wonderfully, loving the papers and embellies too :) :)


    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Rowena!! I love your quilt background and your gorgeous colors and dp paired with your beautifully colored image!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this is scrummy.
    Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant. Good luck and hope you'll join us again next week for our new challenge.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! I also love Diane Duda´s creations, I think I may need to order those x-mas/winter stamps so they´ll be ready and waiting when I start making my cards for christmas 2010. Thanks for joining our Christmas themed challenge at Stamp with Fun, hope to see you take part in the next one aswell.
    hugs,Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely Christmas-card !
    An adorable image and beautiful colors!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How adorable! I just love the colors.

    ReplyDelete