Wednesday 2 December 2009

Quixotic Challenge #5-Charms

Afternoon friends! Tis Wednesday so that means its time for another Quixotic Challenge, and this week the challenge is to use charms on your project, as picked by Martine. I decided to use a Miss Anya since she's been a bit neglected of late, and if you don't have this set yet (why would that be?!) you can buy it here! I think this card will be going to my niece for her birthday this month. I can't believe we're in December! I need to start posting cards soon I guess, and I'm already getting in a panic over the handmade gifts that I'm soooo behind on now!! Oh well, am sure it'll all get done:)

All the papers are from the gorgeous Cosmo Cricket Early Bird pack which you can grab from Quixotic Paperie here. The charm is one of the many gorgeous embellishments that you can buyhere. At the moment I seem to be making cards with a very minimal amount of embellishments, not sure what that's about, but everytime I try and add stuff it never looks right.

Here's a close up of the fabulous Miss Anya:~

I'm going to enter this over at Papertake Weekly and Simon Says Challenge as their theme this week is also charms!

Well that's all from me today, I hope you find time to join in our challenge, and don't forget you can combine it with as many as you fancy! Also the more times you play in a month the more chances you have of winning the fabulous Quixotic Paperie gift voucher:)

What do you reckon to my new wintery looking blog? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for snow before the end of the month! Take care, and I'll be back with something to show tomorrow.

19 comments:

  1. awesome Anya! the paper is perfect w/her!!!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Ro! lovely colours and I adore this image! How is the packing going??? Hope you are well?? Bug hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh gorgeous card I love the anya image and those pretty papers thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. STunning - so bright and cheery!! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning card, its beautiful.
    i have that Anya set but have not yet inked it up!
    I will get round to it but before i do i have just purchased the beautiful Elise, after seeing your gorgeous card from the post below i couldnt resist goign straight the shop and buying her
    thanks for sharing
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ROCKS Rowena! The papers are PERFECTION together and I LOVE your coloring and layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Ro! Love these new Anya's {on my wish list} and the yummy CC papers! I am also hoping for snow this month! Get me n the festive spirit!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful card I love the colours you have used and sheis perfectly coloured I love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those colours are so eye-catching I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rowena, this is fabulous! Love the delicious colours and papers, and Miss Anya is coloured to perfection. Love all the stitching too!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo this is beautiful sweetie, i adore the image you have used and those papers are stunning :)

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh just Stunning.. Those pattern papers are gorgeous.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your creations have been absolutely stunning, sorry not been by for a while, have missed such fab cards, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Your coloring is superb, as always and I love the papers you used, so bright and fun loving!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi Rowena, sorry me again. Just popping by to say that i have just purchased a card from your etsy shop, i cannot wait to get my hands on it. I intend on framing it for my daughters bedroom as it looks just like her!
    Although its so beautiful im not sure ill be able to give it away Lol
    thank you
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card, love the pearl on her flower so cute! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous!! Love your fab combo of papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gosh can't believe I missed this darling. Absolutely gorgeous. Love those papers - my favourites.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW wonderful card, stunning colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete