Wednesday 16 December 2009

Quixotic Challenge #7-Lace

Evening friends! How's everyone doing? Well I hope! Me and Leo had a lovely morning with Michelle and her little boy and we cut Leo's hair! This is a big deal because Leo hates having his hair cut, by anyone, hairdressers, me, anyone! But it was getting so long so me and Michelle had a bash and he wasn't too bad, he looks like a different boy now! Anyways...am here to tell you about the new Quixotic Challenge, which was chosen by Carole, and she wanted us to use some lace. Easy one!

Stuff: The Greeting Farm Twinkle Tot 'Madelyn' stamp available here, copics to colour, lace from stash, Cosmo Cricket jolly by golly paper from here (on special right now), snowflake punch, prima e-line bling from here, sewing machine.

Here's a close-up:~

We're going to have a little break over at Quixotic Challenges so this challenge will stay open for 2 weeks, the challenge will close on the 5th jan 2010-loads of time to play along! I'm going to enter this over at Simon Says Challenge whose theme is 'merry christmas'. Perfect.

Also just wanted to let you know before I go ALL the new releases by The Greeting Farm, including the fabulous new Miss Anya's (Love) are all in stock over at Quixotic Paperie here.

That's it from me then, off to sort some dinner out! Thanks for popping by and for any comments you might leave-they mean a lot:) xxx

17 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous sweetie, love the papers you have used and the image is adorable, you have coloured her wonderfully, i adore all the little details too, a wonderful card :)


    xx
    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  2. our card is gorgeous Rowena. I love your colour choice!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rowena this is gorgeous. I love the images. must use mine a bit more and your use of those gorgeous papers - WOW.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Ro!! Such beautiful colours. Wow you lucky girl winning all that Cosmo stuff!! Must have felt like an early Christmas.
    You must be getting really busy now!! Hugs to you!! Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rowena,
    Wow what a gorgeous card. I love the colours and the image is beautifully done. The lace is stunning.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to tell you Rowena, I simply ADORE each and every card you make! You have such an eye for balance...I LOVE to look at your creations! GORGEOUSNESS!! (I hope Santa brings you a Team Edward T-Shirt!!! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these papers, and that stamp! The distress sponging looks so good. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card from you Ro! I love these CC papers. I got some the other week, but have finished all my christmas cards so will have to use it next year! Have alovely christmas sweetie. Here's to many more stunning creations in 2010!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Ro, adore those papers and such a lovely colour scheme as always :) Hope all is well and go to plan! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Rowena this card is STUNNING i cant get over how darn beautiful it is what a super job

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhhhhh very fabulous my friend !!! i love your image and your coloring is very very perfect !!! very fantastic card Rowena Realy !!!!
    big hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rowena
    A stunning card,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh I'm so lovin' all the fun layers and fantastic colors of this card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is so cute!!! I love the funky papers and this image works so well with them!!! Such pretty lace as well!! Love this card!
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh she is so gorgeous and wonderful papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete