Tuesday 30 June 2009

The Pink Elephant


Is it me or is it HOT? Phew! Aren't the Brits so funny with weather, we want sunshine when it's dreary then when we get it we think it's too hot! I guess its because we don't get much though! Looky what mr postie brough! That's right...my new woj stamps. They are by far the best wedding and baby collection ever, the images have such tenderness in them, I especially love the one I've used on my card, think it's my fave!

The challenge over at the Pink Elephant is to use your fave colour combo and right now I'm loving pink and blue. Also entering this at Charisma as my 3rd entry-you get 4 entries this week! I used my Basicgreys again, and not sure if you can see but I spritzed the flowers with craftynotions glimmer spray.

Stuff: Whiff of Joy stamp coloured in Promarkers, distress ink antique linen, core'dinations card, sewing machine, prima and kaiserkraft flowers, button and lace from stash, sentiment is hero arts.

I'll catch you tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by and any comments you might leave. Huggles xxx

P.S. Is it me or is the Magnolia stamp club taking forever to come out?! When will it be?!

4 comments:

  1. Firstly - wonderful, gorgeous, brilliant card. The new WOJ stamps are the best. They are beautiful. Oh for a pot of gold. LOL.
    Secondly - I don't know how hot it gets in the UK but in summer here we get temps up to 45degrees celsius. Hot hot hot. On the hottest, most horriblest days we have ever had in Melb last summer was also the most tragic days - Black Saturday (where 160 people died in the bush fires).
    thirdly - I know what you mean. Seems like FOREVER that I have been waiting for Magnolia to start shipping their Summer stamp club stamps. Hopefully today (1st July) - afterall it is summer over there already.
    Sorry about the waffling.
    Enjoy your night.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous love the colour combo and that image is wow. Love the distressing and the added glimmer to the flowers I love it.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card. Love how you have added her to the swing. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!

    Thanks for sharing with The Pink Elephant this week!!!

    ReplyDelete