Monday 22 June 2009

A Summery Sketch Saturday and Charisma Cardz!




Hi everyone, hope everyone's had a good day, even if it is Monday:)

Don't you just love this image? Looky at all the yummy strawberries. Unfortunetly I don't actually have these stamps, they were very kindly stamped up by Coco as part of a goodie bag I won:) So this card challenge is for Sketch Saturday, I really love this layout, very different from my usuals I pick. I'm also entering it over at Charisma Cardz as their theme this week is 'diamonds'. The papers are all BasicGrey again from the cupcake collection-I love the strong tones in this pack. Here's the bits I used:

Materials: Basic Grey cupcake papers and core'dinations card, woj stamp summer 09 collection coloured with promarkers, raffia, scallop template, bling from stash, woj sentiment.

Did a spot of craft shopping today, got some new papers and a pot of prima flowers, they just jumped right into my basket:) Ooo did you see/hear that the new Gorjuss girls set 3 are going to be released soon? Hands up who's getting em? I have sets 1 and 2 so I might just have to treat myself:) I'm hoping there's a witchy gorjuss girl in this new collection:) Hope everyone has had a good day, even if it is Monday:)

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card darling. Very summery card indeed. Yes I have heard about the new Gorjuss Girls set :( I have been buying too much lately so I won't be able to splurge on these this time around.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful, Ro! I have to ask...how do you do the "highlighting" around the edge of the cardstock?

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is gorgeous those colours are fab and that image is ooooooo yummy.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and I love this image too.Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this!! many bright n wonderful colours beaut image. its all fab sweetheart.

    Hugs
    lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous and summery, love the image and the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. whouahhhh !!! your card is very very fabulous !!! Very wonderful coloring to my image !!!
    big hugs COCO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally scrummy card! Love the warm colours of the papers you have used. Thank you so much for joining in with the team over on the Sketch Saturday.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete