Monday 17 August 2009

Feeling pink

Hey everyone! I was in a pink mood today, which is quite rare, I hardly ever do pinky girly cards but I was really in the mood for it today! My good friend Vix sent me this beautiful Tilda that I had had on my wish list-it's come to a good home Vix! She sent me such a beautiful card as well, with a gorgeous matching envelope-thanks so much sweets! I started off following the sketch atA Spoonful of Sugar but have altered it a fair bit as I resized elements and added so I hope it's ok:) Also am entering it at Pollycraft Monday who want to see out favourite things (distressing),Just Magnolia which is a card for a friend,and Cupcake Craft Challenges which is something sweet (It's also their 1 year birthday so there's lets of fun stuff going on so go check it out!).


Stuff: Magnolia Tilda coloured with promarkers and copics, basicgrey and papermania papers, coredinations cardstock regular plus whitewash, sewing machine, nesties and cuttlebug, ribbon from stash, magnolia sentiment from summer kit, pearls from Quixotic Paperie, bling from stash.

Oooo I gotta tell you what I won today! When I checked google reader this morning I went to read the greeting farm's new post and I won a stamp giveaway so I got to pick a set of my choice! Couldn't believe it-haven't won anything for ages it seems! Maybe mr random generator is my friend again-hehe. Sooo what do you reckon I picked? I just had to go for the new miss anya dressy set-how super duper gorgeous are they?! Proper chuffed:)

Thanks so much for popping by today and any comments you might leave-they make my day! Don't forget to pop back tomorrow-it's Delicious Diva day tomorrow! Huggles-sleep well:)

31 comments:

  1. It's beautiful as usual Rowena. The colours look gorgeous together even if they are pink *wink*
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its lovely pearls & stiching yum

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Almost like patchwork! Thanks for helping us celebrate at CCC this week!

    ♥ lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous once again darling. You don't use pink much but this looks great. Keep up the inspiring work babe. You are the greatest.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh love the pearls and the doodling!! This card is so sweet :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! This is such a cute card. Gorgeous colors along with your wonderful style. I have missed a few so will need to put you on my sidebar so I don't miss anything.
    BTW did you get those images yet? I sent them out last Monday. Hope they reach you safe and sound.
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card, love the colors and the stamp is soo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you do pink!! Gorgeous!! That image is precious!! Congrats on random number generator coming your way!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Rowena,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I love the layout. Thanks for joining us for our first birthday celebrations at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. The stitching and distressing is so effective. Lovely image - lucky you having a friend to get you stuff from your wishlist.
    Congrats on the win too.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, that's so cute Rowena, love the cake tray she's holding. You've used beautiful colours, even if it does have pink :p)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty Rowena! I'm such a girly girl and love pink! I have to try and stop myself form using it all the time! Lol!
    Congrats on your greeting farm win you lucky thing!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorgeous! Love the stitching detail and the pearl detail! fab!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW that is stunning (my fav colour) love the cookies, hungry even looking at them :)
    well done on the win, those Anya stamps are amazing :)
    Karva

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty card,love the cute iamge and fabulous colouring)

    thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card rowena!!! Loveing all the pink..suits you!! Great image and love the way you have done the sentiment!! Hope you are well...just packed 2 out of 3 kids back to school today !! Yeah!!
    Chat soon, Judy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh what a Georges card

    angel wishes xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is gorgeous love the sentiment and all those scrummy pearls. well done on winning the TGF stamp, i noticed that yesterday on there blog, good choice too i LOVE that new set xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Rowena, fantastic card and such a brilliant image, just perfect for our something sweet challenge this week, thank you so much for joining us for our 1st birthday celebrations at CCC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful card, I love all the stitching and distressing, the pearls are a perfect touch...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. She lloks fab with all her sweets, gorgeous colours and great papers too, thanks for joining us for our birthday, good luck hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card! I love distressing!!
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card, love the LO and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW!!!Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for sharing your favourite things!!
    Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. A beautiful card, love the colours and your colouring. Thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hiya well done on winning at the greetings farm! This cadr is gorgeous you can see you have put a lot of time into it.
    Thank you for joining us at Polly craft and I can't wait to see what you do next :D

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a 'sweet' card. I love the image and the pinkness of your card lol! The layout is fab and the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining our birthday celebrations at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just gorgeous. Thanks for helping us celebrate our first birthday at Cupcake Crafts.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeouss card ;) thanks for joining us at Pollycraft Monday Challenge :)

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete