Sunday 2 August 2009

Something Fruity


Evening everyone! Hope everyone has had a good weekend! It's all go here...my niece went back home yesterday after staying for a week and now my mother in law is here visiting! I'm sorry to have not been able to catch up with everyone yet...this week I'll be able to catch up and visit you all! Tonight I managed to finish a card I started on Friday evening using my new magnolia summer kit stamps...I love the fruits in these! I've also combined a few challenges (I am officially addicted to combining challenges!) which are Whimsy Stamps Challenge which was a fabby sketch(I hope I'm not too late...), Cute Card Thursday which is called Get Fruity, Three Clovers which is called tooty fruity and Just Magnolia which is distressing!

Stuff: Magnolia stamp coloured with copics, distress inks in broken china and shabby shutters, papers by magenta and hotp, prima flowers, buttons and raffia from stash, core'dinations card (blimey I get through this stuff), sentiment by magnolia

I think the sugarbabes are all coming home now after having a fantastic time it seems and I reckon they're coming home loaded with goodies too:) Ooo also if you've been waiting to get your hands on the new Manga kids from Sugarnellie they are now back in stock...hurry though they keep flying out! Night all...

23 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours you've chosen
    hugs
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling, love how you've used the strawberry, and such fun colours!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rowena this is definitely a fruity a colourful card and I love it the new summer Tilda's are rather gorgeous and will be adding a few to my collection this month I hope lol. I adore your layout and the papers and flowers are just wonderful accessories. Love your new blog look as well a bit different to the last one.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! The colors are so vibrant and I love how you done the three stripes. Very cool!! :)

    Momiji

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! I know I say that to everything you make, but it's true for everything you make, lol. Ro, you're one of a kind :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW,stunning and just gorgeous colouring!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Rowena, A stunning card,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a wonderful card darling. Love your colouring of her too. Fabbo as usual.
    mwah

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is absolutely Beautiful!!! Love the Tilda image, and your awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Rowena. I adore the new summer kit stamps and the colours you've used with them are so yummy! Fabulous!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  11. just gorgeous! Love all the bright colours! Love how you have done the edges and those flowers are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow....what a card! Love all the great details!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so gorgeous, wonderful colours and papers and oh so sweet Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is gorge Rowena...definitely tooty fruity....love it! I'm loving your layered blooms! bx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful, Rowena! I love your style! It's so unique and you are wonderful at bringing so many elements together seamlessly!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Rowena! Love the bright colors and all the flowers.... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rowena this is gorgeous! And I love your take on the sketch too, super fun! That image is darling and colored to perfection! Love all the details too. Thanks for playing at Whimsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww this card is so cute!!! So colorful, I like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh dear. I see that I need to add to my Magnolia collection. Thanks for that. ;)
    This card is adorable! Love the fun summery colours and your colouring is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG this is one STUNNING card! LOVE it! ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an amazing card. I love your choice of papers. Your coloring is amazing.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, amazing card with such detail...thanks for joining out fruity challenge this week at 3CTC!

    ReplyDelete