Friday 28 August 2009

Stamp Something DT Card-Animal Somethings!


Afternoon everyone! Tis Friday so that means it's time to Stamp Something! This week we want to see your animal somethings! Nice fun one, right?! I'm still feeling pink so I've got another girly fun one to show ya and I've actually used a Penny Black stamp (first time ever!), I think this stamp is really cute though so I couldn't resist! We've got another fab sponser this week so do go check out the other dt work which is fantastic btw and have a go at the challenge and you could win a fabby prize!

Stuff: PennyBlack stamp coloured with Promarkers and copics, stampin up and mme papers, raffia lace and spacersfrom elaine at quixotic, mcgill and woodware punches, bling from stash, sewing machine, core'dinations card, distress ink in worn lipstick.

For the layout I used the sketch at Papertake Weekly- yet another fab one! Over at the Penny Black challenge they wanted to see stitching on our cards and I've used a mix of real and faux (faux around the image) and Creative Inspirations also want us to use stitching! At the other Creative Inspiration but the wednesday one they want to us to make a friendship card and I think this would be a goodie to give to a friend!

So whats everyone upto this weekend? Tis bank holiday weekend in the UK, last one of the summer! Not sure what we're going to be doing yet but Ian is actually off on the Monday so perhaps we'll do something fun! Thanks for popping by today and for any comments you might leave-I love reading em! Huggles xxx

26 comments:

  1. H I just LOVE this! Your colouring is forver blowing me away. Your card is just gorgeous xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Rowena! Love it! Those flowers look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you!!! This is fantastic, I don't know how you find the time to make such wonderful things again and again!! This is one of my favorite Penny's and you have done a wonderful job with it!! Everything has come together perfectly, just beautiful!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEeeeeeee this is sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW hun this card is gorgeous i LOVE those flowers hmmmmm delish !!!! and this is such a lovely fun image :)

    not sure what were doing yet, hopefully getting the boiler fixed tomorrow and the rest of the weekend will be decorating, actually the hubby will be decorating while i doing some crafting hehehehe YAY hope you have a fab one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so awesome Rowena! You inspired me to start my own blog to help other crafters to get to your level - so hope you don't mind that I referenced your blog in my beginning post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Rowena :-) I love this image ,, one of me faves ,, Your colouring is fabulous and I love the papers and embellies you used ,,, beautiful !! :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so beautiful! love it!

    hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rowena, love this creation! Your image is very cute, and I love your colouring! Love your blooms...I must have a wee try at these!

    Well, it's gonna be a quiet one in this house....hubby was away half the week on business, then at the cricket yesterday and he's exhausted now...so he's looking forward to chillin n relaxin'!! Suits me...I am still recoverin' from last weekend!! lol yep...I'm getting old!! bx

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT image, and fabulous coloring! love what you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and I love that stamp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely stunning Hun!

    Have a fab weekend
    Hugs
    Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love it. Wonderful. Love the DP one of my SU favourites. I have my folks here this weekend for a visit. Enjoy yours.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow this is one beauty so love the colurs on this fabby papers just lush love cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute Rowena I love it. The SU papers look so fabulous in the background too. Absolutely gorgeous!!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally gorgeous, I love this card and the beautiful colours
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh WOW this is gorgeous, wonderful colours and stunning image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOOOW Rowena :D i just love this card, the colours are beautiful, and it´s FANTASTIC!!
    I got the craves for the net u have used...i have to find out if it´s availible in Sweden, or i have to go shopping overseas ;)
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an amazing card Rowena. Love this cute PB image.I have a few of these that friends have sent me and I am ashamed to sy I have not used them yet. Seeing your card has inspired me to dig them out! Love the papers as well! Hope your enjoying the BH weekend?!
    Hugs, Vicky ~X~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colours you have used, and such a cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute stamp! ha ha! Beautiful papers on this pretty card. Love it to bits! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  22. OhMyGosh! That has to be the cutest image ever! Made me giggle :)
    Your coloring and choice of DP is exquisite!
    I love your creations! They are all truly inspiring!
    TFS :*)
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have always loved this image!! love how you have used it in this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This one is way cute. The hues of pink and red are gorgeous! You have a magical way of coloring :) By the way, what big flower punch did you use for this, it's kinda got a pointy flower tip. I Like it! xox ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Rowena gorgeous card love the colouring,stunning!!
    Thanks for joining in with us over at creative inspirations.
    hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I absolutely LOVE this! the image is adorable and your coloring rocks!

    ReplyDelete