Thursday 23 April 2009

Colour Create and The Karma Award


Firstly, here's my card for this weeks Colour Create which was a gorgeous colour theme of black, white, pink with an optional extra of polka dots. This is only my second entry over there but it is definetly one of my fave blogs to visit and take part in! I've used CCSR The Big One, Doodlebug paper, dcwv rockstar stack, distress inks, gorjuss girl image coloured with promarkers, hearts from a sizzix die using dcwv blossoms and butterflies and ribbon from sillymonkeycrafts but don't think there was a brand. I loved colouring this gorjuss girl in, decided I'd make her really funky-and the pink in her hair with the black looks just like mine atm!




The Karma Award
:


These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.


I received The Karma Award from my lovely blogging friend Lorraine!

Now I have to pass it it onto 8 others so here goes:

9 comments:

  1. wow thanks not seen this award before and thank you soo very much that you should think to passit to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry wording terrible so will start again. Now to your card. Love the papers and colours and the image is gorjuss. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card and a great take on the colour choice...thanks for joining the Colour Create challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card. Must admit that i forgot about their challenge this week. Hmmmm think I might be too late. LOL.
    Shucks - thanks for the award. You are a gem.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya I love this card what fab colours and layout your colouring of the gorjuss girl is wow and I love how you have done her hair. So glad you like the award.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx for the award!

    Hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks hun for the award much appreciated, and thank you for taking the time to visit me too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these stamps and your card has really done her jusice. I love the hair she is so cool and the layout and colours are just lush love Nikki xxxx

    ReplyDelete