Friday 24 April 2009

Truly Scrumptious and Some Sweet Post


Here is my challenge card for the Truly Scrumptious blog, which was a fab sketch. I used one of my new Tilda stamps and distressed her background, I'm not sure where or what the swirly card is, also used dcwv metallic stack, dcwv once upon a time, dcwv pearlised stack and prima sweet pea flowers with doodlebug mini brads, the sentiment is a k and co wedding rub on. Hope you like it!

My other news today is my gorjuss girls set 2 arrived today! Wohoo! In fact I am just between playing right now. AND mr postie brought me 2 whiff of joy stamps! I haven't got any of these but decided I'd treat meself from some ebay pennies-I got willow with cookies and a christmas one, can't wait to have a go with these too! Well I am gonna get back to crafting, have a lovely evening everyone whatever you're doing. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my I love, love, love it those colours and your colouring of Tilda is fabby. Oooo now you have your new stamps you can show us some more of your fab creations.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card...love your papers and your pretty papers...thanks for joining the Truly scrumptious challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!

    thanks for joining us this week

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love the pretty flowers and swirly papers! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete