Sunday 12 April 2009

Easter Wkend


Hi guys,

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! Hope the Easter bunny has brought you lots of choccie too. We had a lovely today at a local farm park with Leo-he had so much fun. I loved all the animals, though a rather over enthusiastic donkey started nibbling my handbag-think he may have took a few sequins with him! 

Well todays card is for Mojo Monday, which is a sketchie blog-am getting well into these now aren't I?! I used a gorjuss girl coloured with promarkers (the hair colour is modelled on mine hehe), dcwv rockstar stack, we r memory keepers glitter rub ons, prima flowers, papermania brads, ccsr stamp, and bo bunny ribbon. It was a really fun sketch to work with. 

The only thing about Bank Holidays is no mail! I'm waiting for quite a few goodies to arrive, some lovely new stamps among them, argghhh I want them now! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment