Friday 17 April 2009

Pink and Purple Nellie for a friend


Hello all,

Got back at tea time today after terrible traffic on the A1, but we had a lovely time at my dads! Ooo the new Magnolia blog, has begun so I'll pop my card on tomorrow for that! What a fab prize they have too, not that I'm very lucky like that but it's just fun making the cards for the challenges, don't you think?! While we were in Darlington I managed to have a quick peek into The Art Shop which is heaven, loads of goodies in there, but only got a few bits as am saving for some Sugar Nellies which will be released soon. Talking of which, my pre-order of Gorjuss girls set 2 should be dropping through the post this week. Ooooo can't wait for those lovelies!

Well todays card is for a friend which shall be winging its way tomorrow with some bits. It's a bazill polka dot card, basic grey paper (can't remember which pack), ccsr flowers, hero arts sentiment, handmade scallop, leanne ellis sugar nellie stamp (is she a cutie?!) and papermania brads. Hope you likey. Night night. 

2 comments:

  1. Hiya glad you had a lovely time at your dad's. I agree with you about the new Magnolia challenge prize what a wowee prize bet there will be tons of us having ago. I have just seen the new Spring Tilda's and ooooo must get a few but not yet like you will have to wait till pay day lol. This is one beauty of a card the colours gel so well together and love those flowers, have you visited Jak at crafters kitchen she has some freebies called Build a Bloom and wow I have used some on my last 3 or 4 cards and she lets you download the backing papers as well and its all free.....who can turn that down. I am using them cause the handmade flowers are starting to get a bit expensive and these blooms really look the biz. Hope you have a good night and look forward to seeing your card for the new Magnolia challenge.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so lovely. The colors are wonderful!

    Smiles,

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete