Tuesday 14 April 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge!


Been a lovely quiet day today, even got to have a nap this afternoon as hubby was home to look after Leo, I absolutely love naps! 

Well todays card is for Truly Scrumptious which was a sketch with the theme 'flower power', was really fun as I've not made a card similar to this layout before. I used a tilda stamp coloured with promarkers, dcwv metallic stack, dcwv pocket full of posies stack, organza ribbon (anitas), prima flowers and papermania brads. I thought it would make an ideal card for someone who was poorly so added a get well soon sentiment.

I'm eagerly anticipating the postman tomorrow, and well, all this week I suppose, can't wait for my new bits and bobs. Am off to bed soon so night night all.

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, I love the flower embellishments. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Michele x

    ReplyDelete