Tuesday 14 April 2009

Cute Card Thursday meets Colour Create


Here is my card for cute card thursday which had the yummy theme of chocolate and marshmallows (drooling here). When I look at this card it makes me want some, am really pleased with how it turned out in the end, took a while actually as I originally had a different backing paper and just couldn't co ordinate it, when I eventually gave up with it and chose this one it was done in about half an hour. I'm also entering this for Colour Create as I think it fits in with their colour scheme really nicely of chocolate, coffee and cream. For the card I used Magnolia stamp love muffin, daisy and dandelion backing paper, promarkers, hero arts stamp and papermania brads. Hope you like it! Well I'm off to the Post Office in a moment to send some bits and bobs. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

If you're stopping by please do take a moment to say hi and comment, it really is appreciated and I can come visit you too! 

8 comments:

  1. Fab card, love those cupcakes, they look good enough too eat! Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cakes look rather delicious and I am feeling hungry, love how you have coloured them. This is why I enjoy visiting other crafters blogs you are so inspirational it certainly opens my mind more to things I can be doing with my stamps.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x
    Ps my e-mail is coldwaters@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is good enought to eat! Yummy!!!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh super fab card hun! Love these gorge muffins, good enough to eat!
    hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, they look scrummy, fabulous card!
    Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great evening, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I love love love these cupcakes. They look so yummy. I love this stamp. Hmmm been wanting it forever. Maybe one day. Keep up the beautiful work.
    Tracey

    PS. Pop over to my blog I have something for you. T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card. Those cakes look so yummy and they are beautifully oloured. Lovely layout too.
    Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely delish card! Great design and those cupcakes are very sweet. Thanks for joining us at CC this week. Chris x

    ReplyDelete