Wednesday 29 April 2009

Our Creative Corner Challenge


Found Our Creative Corner challenge blog this week and the theme this time is to design something with your fave colour combination. At the moment I am lovin coffee and cream colours with a dash of pink! I think these colours always make a card look really luxurious don't you? And...they're very comforting, makes me think of snuggling up with a duvet, some hot chocolate and a box of choccies. This is something I dream about now that I have a little one! I would LOVE a duvet day-bliss!!

Anyways....I used a new alota stamp which I won on ebay in a set of 4, they are sooooooo cute-I love this little girls' face. The image is fab to colour so I really enjoyed making this. The bits and bobs I used are: my promarkers to colour, bazill swiss dot cardstock in cream, dcwv metallic stack, anitas everyday ribbon, daisy and dandelion backing papers and the sentiment is from a sentiment plate by elusive images. 

I just wanted to say thank you so much to my 'followers' and for all the encouraging comments you've left, it really means a lot!

4 comments:

  1. I do so love this colour combo you have done such a great job with this one. I have that image and have used it a few times but always done it in pastel but these colours are just awsome love your layout as well it all makes one wow card.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowena your card is gorgeous and i just love the colours you used. Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that image is so cute and i love the colour,hugs andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I see we have the same taste in stamps. I hadn't seen this one yet, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete