Tuesday 7 April 2009

Easter Card no.1



Hmmm, did you know it's Easter soon? Yeah, so did I but it seems to have crept up on me and I haven't made my Easter cards or goodies, so this is my first one I got done tonight. I could end up sending loads but I'm going to keep it to just children or I'll still be doing them at Christmas! I made this card using the sketch over at Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog. My second sketch ever! Now that I've actually had a go, I really like them, it means you can concentrate on just making and what to use instead of adding where to put it all into the equation. For this card I used my Easter Tilda stamp, dcwv pocket full of posies cardstock, dcwv metallic stack, Papermania Easter stamp, promarkers, gems, dovecraft brads, Bo Bunny ribbon and Prima flowers, phew!

I had a lovely day today, the sun was shining, we went out for the day shopping and had a spot of lunch, and my new Magnolia love muffin stamp arrived-I love it! 

3 comments:

  1. Oooo wow this is such a colourful card its gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, sweetie! Love this Tilda image, tis sweet!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love this image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete