Wednesday 22 April 2009

Cute Card Thursday


What a beautiful day! Again! I am so loving this weather, makes you feel wonderful, doesn't it? First I'll tell you my bit of news, our village shop bought 9 of my cards to sell! Wohoo, am well chuffed about that, and she actually bought them outright rather than stocking them and taking a cut! Also my hairdressers are having some too! All very nice and gives me a few extra pennies (goes towards funding my stamping habit!). Have had a busy few days with this and that but on to the card...

This card was made for Cute Card Thursday with my new magnolia stamps which arrived yesterday, love them soooo much, have wanted this flower box for ages! Am really pleased with it, I think the colours go really well. I used K and Co paper (rose one), CCSR The Big One (polka dots), dcwv metallic, prima flowers, and a K and Co rub on, brads are doodlebug. 

I haven't posted since Sunday and thats because I've been trying to make a card from a sketch and I keep not being happy with it so have been faffing around for a couple of days, this happens to me once in a while where I just can't seem to get things 'to go', I think everyone does though don't they at some point?!

Oooo I got a parcel from Sillymonkeycrafts today, I've never used them before but I got some paypal money and decided I'd top up my promarkers from there, and guess what? In the parcel they also put a Cadbury's fudge bar in! LOVE it!!! How cool is that! Tis only a little thing but I thought it was a lovely touch! Will defo be buying from them again soon, they also do a rewards thing too which is good. Well I may be back later, you never know ; )

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is adorable card I love these colours and Tilda sitting on that hat box looks gorgeous you have really done well with this one, it gets me juices flowing lol.
    What wonderful news about your cards that is awesome, good for you they obviously know quality when they see it.
    Enjoy your fudge bar and yes it is a nice little gesture. Kim at Cuddly Buddly always puts a fruit sweet in her packets yum very nice.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. Woo hoo on the shop buying your cards. It always makes you feel really good when someone likes 'your' cards so much that they have to have them. Has recently happened to me too. Yummo on the fudge bar. Always nice to get a treat in the mail. Hope you get out of your rut. I have the same thing about scrapbooking. Keep up the good work.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya its me again I just wanted to let you know that I have left something special for you on my blog.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I received my first parcel from sillymonkeycrafts a couple of weeks ago and I was very impressed!

    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete