Saturday 25 April 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge


Found the Cupcake Craft Challenge blog a few weeks ago but haven't managed to have a go before now. I've made this card with a pagan/wiccan theme for something different and thought it might go to one of my pagan friends. It is also the first outing for my new gorjuss girl!!! Isn't she lovely, I think this is my fave from the set actually.

On this card I used CCSR the big one paper, bazill cardstock, dcwv metallic stack, cherry pie art stamps for the pentagrams, gorjuss girl, dcwv ribbon, cherry pie art stamps for the sentiment too. I also distressed all the stamped images with distress inks, the colouring was with my promarkers (I love them so much). I hope you like it! Well I am off to bed soon so catch you all tomorrow, hope you're having a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Aww this is lovely.Great colour scheme and you have colored the image beautifully xx kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it. Fantastic job. I am sure your friend will love it. I am so jealous that you have your Gorjuss Girls stamps - I am still waiting. Crossing my fingers for tomorrow. Love the new look of your blog too. So you I think.
    Mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image, and your colouring is fab. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Love that image and now so hope to have some time to play with mine... - and the colors you used are wonderful.
    Thanks for joining CCC this week!
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is gorgeous. Love the calming colors and what a beautiful image!:) Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week! :)

    Ida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this card is lovely great image. sandra x
    (Do crafter Annette)

    ReplyDelete