Monday 6 April 2009

Magnolia v Stampavie


My first Edwin card, isn't he a cutie?! This was also my first card following a sketch, which was for the Magnolia v Stampavie Challenge Blog! Sketches have always put me off before but I thought I'd give it a go for a change. It was actually easier in some ways since the layout was already set, I'll definetly do some more in future. I also did a lot of distressing on this card which was fun but is quite time consuming really, and then some of it got hidden! 

I wish the sunshine would come back, have felt a bit down today, not sure why, but tomorrow is another day.

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours you have used and great colouring of edwin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh like the torn papers and the colours of your card.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love that image! I'm always afraid to tear paper, lol.

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete