Thursday 9 April 2009

Moving in Together Card


My card today is for my step-brother and his lovely girlfriend who has just moved in with him. The stamp is a newie I got this week from a local craft shop and it's a Little Claire Designs. I just love those stamps, they're so cute. The flowers are from CCSR stamped onto vellum, CCSR papers, and Papermania brads, oh and the sentiment is Hero Arts. Hope they like it! 

Busy day today shopping for Easter eggs then dropping them off for the kids, more postage and packing stuff for ebay (oh how I hate parcelling things up and going to the Post Office!) and then general housey stuff. I actually got some crafting done in the DAY today! Usually I have to wait til Leo is all snug in bed before I can really venture into the craft room and then I manage to get about 3 or 4 hours of crafting done till hubby comes home late from work. Today though hubby didn't start work until late and he minded Leo so I could have a day off. Lovely! And I got my lunch cooked for me!

I may well come back and pop another post on here tonight as I'm hoping to get a challenge card done, if not then have a lovely evening everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Its a fab card with a lovely thought behind it so I am sure it will be accepted with lots of smiles. Love the image and how you have coloured it and the backing paper and flowers are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card-spotted it on docrafts and popped over for a peek!Your cards are lovely!
    Dei xx

    ReplyDelete