Wednesday 15 April 2009

Sketch Saturday and Charisma Cardz


This is going to be my last post till Friday evening as we're going to visit my dad in Darlington till then which will be lovely. Little Leo had some jabs today and he's been feeling grisly this evening bless him, but he was so brave at the drs! 

Todays card is for Sketch Saturday and I'm also entering it over at Charisma as their theme this week is purple and green. I am so loving purple right now but I'm running out of purple papers now! I used a sugar nellie stamp called Choose, Basic Grey papers, Bazzill Basic paper (purple dotty), and Ki Memories lace cardstock called bouquet. The lace cardstock was one of the goodies mr postie brought me this morning and it's something I've been after for ages but I spotted on sale last week at craftsulove and it just jumped into my shopping basket. *loves a bargain*

Well I am going to pop off now and watch the Apprentice!!! Love that show! Thanks everyone for leaving me such lovely comments recently, it's so nice of you all. Lorraine you are a real sweetie, and your card shall be in the post for you over the weekend! Have a lovely evening everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya you are soooo nice and you say the sweetest things about me lol. I love your card and those papers mmm yummy, and I agree who can resist a bargain especially us crafters. I also love that image I have seen them at Funky Kits and I always think I will try them but then some more Sugar Nellie stamps come into stock and well...you know the choice becomes even more difficult. If I had a wishlist it would be several feet long lol. I love your design and layout and those flowers are great and I love how you have laid them down the card very effective as is the colour combo. Have a lovely time with your dad.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so fun and fresh. Great job grabbing a bargain.... they're the buys us crafters love best!
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the flower boarder and sweet image. Thanks for joininng us this week at SS
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete