Thursday 2 April 2009

Cute Card Thursday


Here is my zesty citrusy card for Cute Card Thursday. Loved using these colours, makes you feel so cheery, ideal on a foggy murky day like we've had today. 

Was in my lovely local craft shop today and the Clare Curd stamps are finally in stock!! I'd already got the sentiments and doodles as soon as they came out but couldn't get hold of the stampin chic and the blokey ones til today. Can't wait to use them now! 

Think the new Sugar Nellie's will be on pre-order tomorrow.....ooo, shall have to have me some of those :) 

Thanks for popping by looking at my card.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love your card the lime and purple work so well. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, great colours, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete